My my My my

Change Team: 
Sub List: Emily Judstra
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Sub List: Emily Judstra
Posted by: Emily Judstra of pwsl.org
Date/Time:
Hi!

My name is Emily and I'd love to join you and your team for a game! I've come to San Diego as a Naval Officer and I originally hail from the great state of Michigan.

Growing up, I played soccer in a mediocre club, but one I hold near and dear to my heart. I continued my soccer career into college where I was privileged to play a season at the Division 1 level at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.

Unfortunately, I suffered a career ending injury while there and underwent my second surgery at just 19. But don't fear, my body is good to go. While at the academy I played goalkeeper, thus tearing up my shoulder put a hault to those dreams.

Growing up, and through high school, I played various positions on the field from center back to center forward, I've done it all. I particularly like playing in the wide positions as opposed to in the middle, but I have plenty experience playing in the middle as well!

I'd love to join your team for a weekend, so if you've got a spot you need filled, please done hesitate to contact me!

Text messages and emails are best as I don't frequently have access to answer calls during the day:
Emily.judstra@gmail.com
269-208-0068

I look forward to playing with you soon!  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Sub List: Emily Judstra  Emily Judstra   2 Years ago